Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to California Metal Detecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Youtube suggestions?
Topic Started: Jan 8 2018, 10:43 PM (332 Views)
bklein
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I watch a few youtube detectorist videos that hunt in San Diego up to Huntington Beach: Tony Eisenhower, Silver Sniffer, Romyrome, and Robert Ferguson. Any suggestions for others in CA?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GStout76
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
CA Relic Adventures - AKA Ron Swenson has a great channel that is current

Leo Aranza did some great SoCal video's back in the day with the names of parks and also showed the areas they were finding oldies as well.

I did a couple video's back in the day under GStout76 in the SoCal area.

Hope you find some good treasure on the left coast.

Greg
CTX 3030 2013 - silver coins - 82 See you on the turf!

bklein
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Any idea what having a MD channel pays?

beeper creeper
resident lurker
[ *  *  * ]
Check out https://socialblade.com type in a channel name, scroll down and you can see their stats.

The amounts made for metal detecting are all over the board. Looks likes $5-35 month for some of the smaller channels, upwards of $1,000-20,000 a month for some of the veteran channels.
let's see if a little break will do me some good? Thanks dudes and dudettes, it's been fun.

bklein
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Why doesn’t Ed the Beach Hunter show $$ numbers?

beeper creeper
resident lurker
[ *  *  * ]
It looks like he deleted or Youtube audited a video with over 700,000 views. There is a little (?) tab next to "views for the last 30 days" and it explains why the channel is in the negative. You can also click the "See full monthly statistics" tab and see that on 1-08-18 there is a -701,207 views that was worth up to $2,700k. I guess this is why he isn't making money at the moment?
let's see if a little break will do me some good? Thanks dudes and dudettes, it's been fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Help for Beginners · Next Topic »
Add Reply